Supit'sMe

Name: Joelynn Wong
Schooling: Nanyang Academy Of Fine Arts.

Monday, 30 September 2013

Week 5

 It's a cake for my friend's birthday 2 years back. I love how the camera snaps the fire on the candles. It's not a good photo but it has meaning to it. That day was surely a good one.

 I love food and yes these are food snapped from my trip to Universal Studios Singapore previously. I love how food always turn out good when you have good lighting and not to forget you got to make sure the food you are about to snap are being place in the right position.
A photo of my friend's dog. I love how it is so adorable. The hair on the dog reminds me so much about line drawings.
We had a pit to BBQ our stuff. It was enjoyable. And you get to see how the charcoal turns from black to white-grey. On that day i actually found out how i could use charcoal to do sketching.

This is the end of my week 5 entry. Thank you for reading !

No comments:

Post a Comment