Supit'sMe

Name: Joelynn Wong
Schooling: Nanyang Academy Of Fine Arts.

Monday, 30 September 2013

Week 2

These were photos snapped by me a few years ago. I remembered bringing my DSLR along and i was a lousy photographer who didn't know how to use it properly. I love animals and i selected a few of my favourite to be posted on this blog.

Animals are interesting and unique in it's own way. Different species have different features. Some are fierce and proud while some are cute and lovely. It's just amazing how we are on the same planet with them.

Animals has always caught my attention. Their features are so unique. I have notice that, their different fur/hair are made out of "lines" for the particular animal. And that is where line art comes in. it has taught me a lot with the toning and the lines to be used on different materials/creatures.

This is the end of my short reflection for Week 2. Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment